COMPANY HISTORY


1948: Aryan Packaging Industries is born in Mumbai with small capital & a large vision.
1954: The packaging unit was shifted to Worli to expand operations.
1970: The packaging unit was shifted to New Mumbai to significantly expand operations & production capacity with new enhanced technology.
1977: The company shifted manufacturing base to Vapi, Gujarat. The head office & marketing departments were left in Mumbai.
1989: First phase in the backward integration strategy, the paper mill, Aryan Paper Mills Pvt. Ltd. was born in Vapi.
1995: 100% Water recycling.
2004: Second phase in the backward integration strategy was executed with the commissioning of the CPP (captive power plant) at the paper mill, making the company fully independent of external requirement of power.
2006: Keeping in mind the environmental required, the group took a pioneering step & installed an integrated ESP (electrostatic precipitator) at the mill to ensure complete adherence to environment norms.
2007: With the backward integration strategy executed successfully & operating smoothly, the group commenced on the technology enhancement & capacity expansion drive.
2008: Installation of a fully automated Japanese 5 ply corrugated liner made by ISOWA & 2 colour printer slotter ICHIKAWA at Aryan Packaging.
2010: Upgradation of existing paper mill at Aryan Paper Mills by installing Belloite make twin wire technology.
2011: Installation of a case-maker machine ( auto folder gluer printer slotter ) at the packaging division, enhancing our box manufacturing capacity to 15,000 boxes per hour.
2011: (in progress)Augmentation in installed capacity at Paper mill to 125 tonnes/day.

Copyright © 2011 Aryan Paper | Designed by UC | Powered by whyIT Solutions